Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Evil plan Z. (I did my own birthday cake)



My own b'day cake
This next one was a humdinger not because of how the cake turned out but because of who it was for. My mother approached me about making a cake for her co-worker's son and the lady was doing a pig themed party because her son’s favorite toy was a little stuffed pig (or so I was told). So I was to do a pig cake. My mother works down the street from me and the party was for that Saturday, so, I delivered the cake to my mother who was going to give it to the lady when she arrived at work (again so I was told). I even called my mother to see if the lady liked the cake and she said she was amazed. So to shorten the story a little. My family was planning on eating out at a local BBQ joint that night and I was to meet them there. I arrived the same time as my mother but my wife and sister were already in. I stayed outside to smoke a cigarette and as I walked in and turned the corner much to my SURPRISE, there was my whole family shouting "SURPRISE!" My wife and I share the same birthday which was two weeks away and since I was turning 30 my wife wanted to do something special. She had planned (with my mother’s help) this party for me and yes, I made my own birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment